Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet
Search Software,Wallpaper,Sexy Actress Wallpaper,Tips,Movie Review,Latest Cars & Bikes Inforamtion,Latest Mobile Information

Friday, April 20, 2012

Nepaliaunties

Woman, Femininity and Feminism | taswin12

Heck, my own mother and a few of the other Nepali aunties were pretty teary eyed (my mom confirmed that she had shed a tear or two at that point when I asked her later on). That didn't last long, things went back to being ...

NEMESIS: Desserts.

Some Nepali aunties were like doing Namaste. Dad and the uncles were like, "evening sir". Hahahah actually i found it quite hilarious. So i couldnt stop laughing after that thinking about some scene. Heh. Quite a trip eh.

The Play's the Thing! « Arambha

Everyday I can pick out more words as Maggie speaks with the kids, although all my native Nepali aunties and uncles speak too quickly and with too much of an accent for me to catch much. Whenever I try to string together a ...

LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE.LIE.NOT.

There was like, two nepali aunties and if they knew we were nepali, then walau, tongues will WAG. Saw Surianty and her friend on way back home. Exams are coming. Watching soccer too much. IF i DON'T DO WELL, DIE.

Share To Facebook

Popular Posts